Are you looking for the best smartphones under 10000 in India? Technetdeals.com gives you an exclusive opportunity to get these products from leading ecommerce platforms in the world like Amazon and Flipkart. All you need to do in the order for the product through the technetdeals.com platform and the product will be delivered to your doorsteps within the shortest time possible. Let’s begin by reviewing some of the best smartphones in 10000.
Best Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
1. Xiaomi Redmi Y2
- 16MP Al-Selfie high-quality camera with an LED selfie light
- 3080mAH polymer-lithium battery
- 32 GB storage that is expandable up to 128 GB
- Dual SIM cards that have a dedicated microSD card slot
- Al-bases Beauty 4.0, 5Mp + 12MP Al dual camera
- 3GB RAM
- 18:9 + 5.99’’ full screen display
- MIUI 9.5 based on the Android Oreo
- Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Device comes with one year warranty
- Six months manufacturer warranty for all inbox accessories together with batteries from the purchase date.
Product Description :
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 comes top on the list for anyone who is looking for the best smartphones under 10000 in India. Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is the best choice for those people who are obsessed with selfies. Its improved internals make it one of the best camera smartphones under 10000. The design of this product has significantly improved. It has a display of 5.99 inches and is typically manufactured from plastic. The 18:9 ratio aspect makes the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 to be tall and narrow.
- The display of this Smartphone has rounded corners like the contemporary Xiaomi handsets. The rounded edges and curved sides of this phone make is very easy to hold. You can get to the top of the display of this phone without having to shuffle the handset in your hand.
- The Redmi Y2 has an excellent button placement. The power and volume buttons are placed on the right and hence you can press them with a lot of ease. This handset had a micro USB port that grills on both sides. However, only the one that is on the right hosts the speaker. The other top features in this phone include a secondary microphone, IR emitter, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone has a fingerprint scanner and dual camera that are strategically setup. The phone has a thickness of 8.1mm and weights 170g. It has a non-removable battery of 3080mAh and this is enough to run you throughout the day. The phone has a dedicated microSD card slot that accommodates a card of up to 256GB.
- The display of this phone has a neutral color output and decent viewing angles. Its screen is slightly reflective and is not clearly legible when you are outside. The phone has a 5 megapixel secondary camera and a 12 megapixel primary camera. The 16 megapixel selfie camera on the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 captures very clear photos even in poor environments. You can also unlock this phone using the face recognition feature in addition to the other options that are at your disposal. However, most people prefer to use the finger sensor to unlock this phone because it is faster. You can uninstall some of the apps that you are not using to get more space. Indeed, the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 has one of the best performance, battery life and camera.
- Secure grip and a good looking design
- All-round lovely camera performance
- An excellent battery life
- Flagship grade portrait selfies
- Great performance for its segment
- Trendy display that has exemplary looks for the class
- 4K video recording with EIS through a third party application
- Great speaker loudness and audio quality
- Plastic all round
- Limited availability on the market
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2vVVV5Z” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button]
2. Redmi Note 5
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GN ROM that is expandable up to 128 GB
- 99 inches full HD plus display
- 5MP front camera
- 12MP rear camera
- Li polymer 4000 mAh battery
- Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor
Product Description :
This is the leading affordable smartphone in the Indian market. It comes at an amazing price of less than 10000. It has an FHD+ full view display with very few bezels and this is an excellent feature for the price range. Redmi Note 5 is well known for its sleek performance and battery efficiency courtesy of the 14-nm design process. The phone is powered by a 4000mAh battery and a single charge can run you for two days. The other features include dual thermal flush and selfie flush. It is one of the phones that you can rely upon when looking for the best smartphones in 10000.
- Great 18:9 display with minimal bezels
- Great battery and snappy processor
- Dual thermal sheets
- Selfie flash
- Still on micro USB
- Good ol’ nougat
- Does not have a dedicated micro card for the card slot
- No quick charge
[button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/~d0kk2NNNN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
3. Honor 7C Black
- 8MP front-facing camera that has an aperture with a soft selfie tonight light
- 3 GB RAM
- 2MP + 13MP dual camera
- 32 GB internal memory that is expandable to a dedicated slot of 256 GB
- Massive 5.99 inches (15.22 CMS) honor full view (18:9) display
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Capacitive LED touchscreen with 720 by 1440 pixel resolution
- Dual-standby (4G + 4G)
- 268 ppi pixel density & 16M color support
- Supports both fingerprint and face unlock
- 3000mAh polymer-lithium battery
- Android EMUI v88.0 top Oreo OS with 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- The handset comes with one year warranty and six months on charger and battery
- 3 months warranty on all accessories that the manufacturer provides like the data cable
Product Description :
- Honor 7C Black is one of the best Smartphones from Huawei. Most of this company’s products are sold in India and Honor 7C is among the latest inventions. Honor 7C and Honor 7A are somehow similar only that it is bigger with the 5.99 inch IPS LCD panel with full 18:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels that translate to a pixel density of 269ppi. The thickness is only 7.8mm and only weight 164 grams. Therefore, this is a lightweight product with a display of 6 inches. In overall, Honor 7C is a well-built handset and is an on-the budget handset.
- The fact that this phone has a RAM of 3 GB makes things smoother and easier. This Smartphone will serve you quite well for the day to day activities. However, it struggles a bit when it comes to playing heavy games but is play most of the other games without even a single lag. The new mainstream definition in this camera are the dual cameras. All in all the performance of this camera is quite satisfying.
- It’s a lightweight phone with a decent built
- The dual rear camera has an excellent daylight performance and picks decent bokeh images
- Snapdragon 450 can handle games and apps with a lot of ease.
- The phone is power efficient
- It has a dedicated MicroSD slot that can increase the storage up to 256 GB
- Bloatware us undesirable
- Average camera performance under low lighting conditions
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2AZtlX8″ icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button] [button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/PIEdGLuuuN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
4. Lenovo K8 Plus
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
- RAM of 3GB
- 5MP + 13MP primary dual camera
- The internal memory of 32GB and is expandable to 128 GB
- 2-inch or 15.208 centimeters capacitive touchscreen that has a pixel resolution of 1920 by 1080
- Dual SIM dual-standby (4G + 4G)
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with 2.5 GHz Media Tek MTH P25 Helio octa-core processor
- Device have one year warranty from the manufacturer and all inbox accessories like the battery come with six months warranty
Product Description :
The manufacturer launched the Lenovo K8 Plus as a single variant that came in two colors (gold and black). Its one of the best Android phone under 10000 in India. you can get this Smartphone exclusively on Flipkart. K8 plus has a 4 GB variant and this is one of its best features for the price range. The product comes with a dual camera system for high picture quality. Lenovo K8 Plus has a complete metallic body that has a 5.2 Full HD display. It also comes with the Google Assistant inbuilt. It is a perfectly measured device that is specially designed for the user’s hand. It has a sound enhancement that is powered by a single speaker by the Dolby Atmos. The other beautiful thing about this Smartphone is the placement of the speaker that is at the bottom. Lenovo K8 Plus has a built-in TheaterMax feature that will allow you to enjoy a cinematic experience using the VR handset. You will get the music key on the left-hand side of this mobile. You can go to the settings to customize the music key. You can use this key to play or pause your video or audio, opening a specific app, taking a screenshot and toggling the flashlight.
- Affordable pricing
- Full body that feels like premium
- Incredible camera performance in indoor, outdoor, and artificial conditions.
- Vivid, crystal display
- Has an inbuilt Google Assistant
- Front camera that is equipped with a flash LED
- Dedicated microSD slot. i.e. no hybrid sim slot
- Sound grill preset in the bottom section that delivers an excellent sound experience with minimal sound distortion
- Good performance with heat management and battery backup
- Excellent experience of audio with Dolby Atmos gives assurance of a smooth performance
- Stock Android g
- After taking shots, the rear camera and inbuilt mode is a bit lagging
- No infrared and NFC supports
- The camera does not have an excellent performance in bokeh effect and low-light
- Does not have anything like fast charging support. Takes approximately 2 hours to charge completely.
- No 4K and slow-motion video recording
- No backlit on the navigation button
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2nstuc2″ icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button] [button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/~dTyD2NNNN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
5. Moto G5s
- 4GB RAM
- 5MP front facing the camera with a LED flash
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with 430 octa-core 1.4GHz processor
- 16MP primary camera with (PDAF, f/2.0, 1.1um)
- 32GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128 GB
- 2-inch, 13.2cms Full HD (1080 by 1920) touchscreen capacitive with a Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Dual nano SIM with a dual-standby (4G + 4G)
- 15W turbocharging with 3000mAH lithium-ion
- One year warranty from the manufacturer from the device and six-month manufacturer warranty for all the in-box accessories like the battery
Product Description :
This brand is highly saturated in the market segment. Some of the features that make it top on the competition include the future proofing USB port, Android one for high-speed OS updates, and tele camera for an additional zoom. The Moto G5s has an excellent battery life, high-speed charging, and the Oreo incoming and this is too much for the price range. The phone is also waterproof and is more powerful than other phones in the same price range. However, the camera can be enhanced to offer better performance. The loudspeaker voice is the other plus on this phone.
- Solid battery life
- Superbly very loudspeakers
- A good all-around display
- Premium feel and look, high-quality aluminum unibody
- Vanilla Android experience that has helpful Moto touches; Oreo on the way
- Clear and loud outputs through the headphones
- The camera could have been better
- Poor audio quality with an external amp
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2KGMVqE” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button] [button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/~U!ap2NNNN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart [/button]
6. Infinix HOT 6 Pro
- Product dimensions of 160.43 by 76.21 by 8.6 mm
- Product weight of 158 grams
- Dual SIM
- Resolution of 720 by 1440 pixels
- Android, v8.0 (Oreo) operating system
- 2/3GB RAM
- Internal storage space of 16/32 GB
- 13MP + 2 MP rear facing camera
- Video recording of up to 1080p @ 30fps
- 5 FP front facing the camera
- 2G, 3G, and 4G cellular data
- 4000 mAh removable battery
- Compass, proximity, accelerometer and fingerprint sensors
- Available colors are city blue, Bordeaux red, magic gold, and sandstone black
Product Description :
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro Smartphone has a 6.0 inches displays that run on the Android v 8.0 Oreo. It’s among the best smartphones in 10000. The handset has a dual cameras 5MP front facing camera and a 13MP + 2 MP. The Hot 6 Pro has an internal storage of 16GB. The handset is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset and paired with a RAM of 2GB. The phone also has a non-removable 4000mAh battery on the rear. The variant od this Smartphone is the 32GB internal storage space and 3GB RAM available.
- High-quality display
- Fast charging support and long battery life
- Quality rear and front cameras
- 2/3 GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon allow for the smooth running of all the applications in this phone.
- Plastic body
[button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/PIVWeLuuuN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
7. Honor 7X
- 8MP front facing the camera with a portrait mode
- 16MP + 2MP dual primary camera
- FHD+ 18:9 display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels and pixel density of 407 ppi
- 93 inches or 15.06 capacitive touchscreen
- EMUI 8.0 in addition to the Android 8.0 OS that is available via software update with a 2.36 GHz kirin and 659 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-T830 GPU
- 32 GB internal memory that you can expand to 256GB and a dual SIM (Nano + Nano) Hybrid
- 3340mAh polymer-lithium battery
- One SIM goes to 4G for data while the other goes for 2G for voice
- Face and fingerprint scanner unlock
- Includes new features such as AR lens and Ride mode through software updates
- The device has one year warranty from the manufacturer and all in-box accessories have six months manufacturer warranty. Data or USB cable has a warranty of 3 months
Product Description :
This is one of the solid mid-range handsets that you can find on the market. It has a highly reliable solid performance. It comes in two sizes depending on your preferences and both of them offer an excellent performance. The smartphone has a single camera setup and a lower resolution display. This phone is an ideal choice for people who are looking for an ultra-wide phone that is trending on the market without having to break the bank. The handset is one of the best camera smartphones under 10000. In summary, the Honor 7X is an all-round solid device even though is a bit uninspired and boring. However, it is one of the best Smartphones in India given the budget.
- Solid battery life
- Dependable overall performance
- An excellent all-round camera experience with great portraits shots. Advanced manual controls and plenty of modes available.
- Great ultra-wide display
- Accurate and fast fingerprint reader
- Solid build quality
- Feature-rich and flexible EMUI 5.1 Android ROM
- No fast charging
- No 5GHz or NFC wi-fi support
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2AZqSfq” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button] [button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/~a6eD2NNNN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
8. Nokia 3
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- I2630 mAh integrated battery3 type
- Resolution HD of 1280 by 720, 16:9
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz MTK 6737 CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage memory
- The Micro SD slot can support up to 128 GB
- 5D corning gorilla sculpted glass material
- 0 inches IPS LCD
Product Description :
Nokia 3 is one of the best Android phones under 10000 in India. This is an entry-level smartphone that has a decent configuration. The handset has a heart taking the premium design that looks premium with class. Nokia 3 has a polycarbonate body in a 2.5D glass rear special protection in the front section. It has a 5.0 inches compact design and a thickness of 8.45 inches. The handset has perfectly curved corners that will give you an excellent grip for your palm. It has a sufficient display of 2..5D glass. It has a high-quality 8 MP camera on both sides of the Smartphone. The Smartphone has an average processing unit that is good for day to day activities like light gaming and simple browsing. The 2630 mAh battery can run you for the whole day.
- Great compact and classy premium design
- 8MP cameras that are decent enough
- Corning Gorilla Glass protects the screen
- The handset supports NFC
- The FM radio has RDs to enhance the experience
- Has LED notification glass
- Dedicated microSD card slot
- Supports OTG cable
- Processor very average for multi-tasking
- Non-removable battery
- Display configuration can be better
- Speakers are placed at the bottom and get blocked when playing games or watching videos in the portrait mode.
- Average sound loudness.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2OXlsUY” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button] [button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/P!kM9LuuuN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
9. RealMe 1
- 13MP primary camera with ultra HD, panorama, HDR, filter and beautify
- 4GB RAM
- Android v8.1 Oreo OS with 2GHz MTK Helio P60 Al octa core processor that has 8-cores CPU
- 8MP front facing camera
- 64GB internal memory that is expandable up to 256 GB
- 3410mAH lithium-ion battery that provides a standby time of 380 hours and talk-time of 30 hours
- 2cms (6-inches) 1080p capacitive FHD touchscreen with a pixel resolution pf 2160 by 1080 and pixel density of 403 ppi.
- Dual-standby (4G + 4G) and duo SIM (nano + nano).
- Device has one year manufacturer warranty and all in-box accessories like batteries come with a six months manufacturer warranty
Product Description :
RealMe 1 is one of the best smartphones on the budget. The phone has an aluminum frame, big 4,000 mAh battery, an IR blaster, and 4K video recording. It has a classic 16:9 aspect ratio display, pure vanilla Android OS, impressive dual camera setup, and capacitive navigation keys. The phone offers a mid-range level performance at a very good performance. Here are some of the pros and cons of this smart phone.
- An eye-catching design with a convincing back glass feeling
- The dual sim tray has a dedicated MicroSD slot
- Large 6-inches display with decent sunlight legibility, contrast, and brightness
- Color OS 5 with chuck-full included features that you won’t find in similar devices at the budget
- Good performance within the price range.
- Does not have a fingerprint reader
- Limited video capture
- Plastic all around
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2On3eLE” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button]
10. InFocus Vision 3
- 7 inches (14.47cms) capacitive touchscreen
- Mali-T720 GPU
- Android v7.0 Nougat Smile UX OS that has 1.3GHz Quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 18:9 HD+ full vision display with a pixel resolution of 1440 by 720 and 82.4 percent body to screen ratio
- 8MP front facing the camera
- Dualfie (capture the 2 worlds using the rear or front cameras
- Internal memory of 16GB but you can expand it to 128 GB
- 13MP + 5MP dual primary camera
- One key that is split under the full-screen display
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) dual standby (4G + 4G)
- 4000mAh lithium-ion battery that has reverse charging
- The device comes with one-year manufacturer warranty
- In-box accessories together with the battery come with six months warranty from the manufacturer
- The product is a hybrid SIM slot
Product Description :
InFocus vision 3 meets the needs of basic Smartphone users on a limited budget. Some of the top features include full vision displays, face unlock, and dual camera. It’s among the best smartphones that give you a lot of features on a limited budget. This smartphone has a great look and the full view display that comes with it gives it a unique proportion in its class. The phone is also wielded and very easy to operate. It comes with a plastic back panel and a full metallic finish that is highly durable and solid. Its audio jack is up top and the fingerprint sensor is located on the rear. The micro USB port of this handset is at the bottom section.
- The full view display gives this phone a great look
- Feature rich software
- Has a very comfortable operation
- Limited storage and RAM
- Hybrid SIM slot
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://amzn.to/2AY6E5B” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Amazon[/button] [button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://fkrt.it/PaL4zLuuuN” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]View on Flipkart[/button]
Best Smartphones under 10000 in India :
Buying a Smartphone is one of the wisest moves an individual can make. Apart from making and receiving phone calls, smartphones give you a direct access to the internet. All you need to do is make sure that you are buying the best mobile phone in India. The market has various models, shapes, colors, and designs. You can always choose one depending on your taste and preferences. The most important thing is to buy a smartphone that meets your needs with a lot of precision.
One of the factors that hinders people from buying the smartphone they desire is insufficient funds. However, you should aim at getting the best handset given your budget constraint. The good news is that you can always get the best mobile phone under 10000 from technetdeals.com. The site offers high-quality phones at a very affordable price. All you need to do is click the ‘buy this item’ button that is against each product and you will be able to buy this product. You will be sure of getting an original smartphone under RS. 1000 in India. Below are some of the questions that can guide your purchase decision. Here is a list of the top ten smartphones under 10000 in India.
Questions and Answers About Best Smartphones Under 10000 in India
1. What is the right operating system for the Best Smartphone under RS 10000 in India
The fact that you can buy a Smartphone under 10000 does not imply that you will not get the operating system you so much desire. You can either decide to buy an android-based or windows operating system. You need to understand how you will be using the Smartphone before you decide on the operating system. The option you settle for should meet all your needs with a lot of precision. The most important thing is to upgrade your OS to the latest version so as to get the best service. Most people in India like going for Android phones because of the features that come with the OS.
2. How can I choose the Best Design and Functionality?
Personal tastes and preferences are the major driving forces when looking for the best android phone under 10000. This case is applicable when looking for both the outward appearance and software. Some individuals prefer a sinuous design that comes with rounded lines while others go for sharp metallic edges with straight lines. Over time, smartphones tend to resemble each other given the strong competition that is in the market. The main factors that are influencing modern trends in the Smartphone market in India are the marketing campaigns that each brand undertakes.
However, Smartphone designs are based on the functionality of the individual machine. A metallic unibody is not only trendy but also stylish. However, it can block the individual from using other applications such as the removable disk or micro SD. Check the quality of the Smartphone you are buying so that you will comfortably use it with a lot of convenience.
3. Should I be bothered with the type of display and size?
Will you like to play the latest HD games or get news updates on your best Android phone under 10000 in India? Then you need to consider going for a screen display of at least 5.2 inches. However, a smaller screen will be sufficient if you will be using the Smartphone to read your Facebook posts and update your WhatsApp messages.
Android has two main types of displays which include AMOLED and LCD. The differentiating factor between these two technologies is light projection. LCD screens display content better when in direct sunlight because they are brighter. On the contrary, AMOLED displays provide more saturated colors and sharper contrast. However, the difference between these two is increasingly becoming less observable as time passes by and with improvements in technology. QHD or full-HD image resolution tend to be more flawless.
4. Can I Get the Best Processor for my Best Mobile under 10000?
One thing you have to understand is that the processor determines the overall performance of your device. The processor capability can limit software updates on the Smartphone. The good news is that you can get a mobile phone under 10000 that has a good processor. Some people prefer to go for MediaTek and Qualcomm. Huawei has a Kirin processor that most users find to have a high performance. The size of the RAM is also a critical determining factor on the performance of the processor. However, you need to look at all the technical specifications of the Smartphone in addition to the processor.
5. What are the right space and internal memory
Physically confirm the internal memory and RAM of the best phone under RS 10000 before making a purchase. What is displayed on the sticker can be quite misleading and you need to physically confirm that. Some people will tell you that you can expend your memory by inserting an external SD. However, it is important to have a larger internal memory.
However, think of the internal memory you will actually use before opting for a model that has 128 or 62GB. Some people use their mobile phone as an external hard drive for their laptops by storing heavy Apps, music files, movies, and other important documents. 32GB will be sufficient for anyone who does not store so much info in his or her Smartphone. You can still use cloud services to save all your files and still have access to them on a real-time basis. Pay more attention to other features in your Smartphone if internal memory or space is a non-issue.
6. What About the Battery Life
This is a critical feature when looking for the best mobile phone under 10000. Let no one fool you that a high amount of mAh will definitely translate to a long-life cycle of the battery. Its important to have a clear understanding of all the factors that come into play. For example, phone displays that have a high resolution tend to consume more power. Also, most of the modern processor optimize the life of the battery. You also need to check on the quick charging technology and doze mode. Battery life is more critical if you will be spending most of your time outdoors where you cannot constantly charge the phone.
All said and done, you need to get the best Smartphones under 10000 in India that will give you the value for your money. look at the various features in each phone and link them to your personal tastes. You may not get a mobile phone that meets all your needs but you can always find one that meets most of them.
Read Also :